Home → > State Board of Corrections
The State Board of Corrections
Purpose of the board.
The purpose of the board is to develop and implement a unified correctional system that domonstrates sound fiscal management, achieves efficiencies, reduces recidivism and ensures the safety and secruity of correctional staff, inmates, visitors, volunteers and surrounding communities.
Next Meeting of the Corrections Working Group: TBA
Items of Interest:
- CAREER OPPORTUNITY: Financial Analyst
- 2014 Board Meeting Schedule
- Board Agenda and Minutes
- Information regarding the Commission to Study the Board of Corrections
- Contacting the Board:
- The Board's offices are in the Marquardt Building on 32 Blossom Lane/Tyson Drive (the former Augusta Mental Health Institute)
- The postal address is 111 State House Station, Augusta, ME 04333
- You may email the Executive Director, Financial Analyst, or Executive Associate
- You may call the office by phone: (207) 287-4405
About the Board:
- Purpose and Responsibilities
- BOC timeline...
- Full Text of Aurthorizing Legislation
- Action Reports
- Financial Reports
- Other Reference Materials