Welcome to the Maine State Park Campground Reservations Service
2015 Reservations begin on:
- 2/2/2015 for ONLY Sebago Lake State Park.
- 2/9/2014 for all 12 of the State Park Family Camping sites.
2014 Internet Reservations continue through to 9/7/2014 until 4:00 p.m.
The Call Center closes on 9/5/2014 at 4:00 p.m.
On 9/8/2014 unreserved campsites become first-come/first-served.
Campsite Photos on
To view the campsites, you will need the to install the free Google Earth on your computer.
View & download color and black-and-white maps at our Campground Maps page.
The Call Center closes for the 2014 season on 9/5/2014. On 9/8/2014 unreserved campsites become first-come/first-served.
The Reservation Center
- Is for reserving Family Camping sites - for one Family¹ or group of 6 or fewer people at Maine State Parks.
¹ A Family = Parents & all their unmarried children.
Online Reservations Open:
- For Sebago Lake State Park ONLY on:
- February 2, 2015 at 9:00 a.m.
- 4-nights minimum stay is required for all Sebago Lake reservations made during the month of February for the camping season of May 18 to September 13, 2015.
- For all 12 State Park Family Camping sites on:
- February 9, 2015 at 9:00 a.m.
- Call the Park directly for rates and Park Campground Closing Date
Please Read the Reservation Tips and FAQs before you place your reservation.
To complete your reservation, you will need the following:
- Valid credit or debit card (VISA, MasterCard or Discover)
- Occupant Information
- Camping equipment information
- A printer, to print your confirmation which you will need to bring to the campground on the day you arrive
Contact Phone Number: Reservations Call Center: In Maine: 800-332-1501; Outside of Maine: (207) 624-9950; TTY: Call Maine Relay 711
Contact Email Address: email@example.com
Reservations Call Center Hours of Operation: February 3 - September 7, 2014, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. ET (Except State & Federal Holidays.)