Publications and Maps
- Allagash Wilderness Waterway - Campsite photos on Google Earth *
Allagash Wilderness Waterway Videos
An introduction and eight topic sections are available.
Watch in whole or in part by selecting the topic of your choice. (Total viewing time is 71 minutes.)
- ATV Trails
- Boating Facilities, Maine Public- Google Earth Map *
- Boating - Navigational Aid Map - State installed or maintained on lakes - on Google Earth *
- Campground Maps - on Google Earth *
- Campground Maps - color and black-and-white downloadable JPGs and PDFs.
- Conservation Lands in Maine - Google Earth Map *
- Community Recreation & Grants Map - Google Earth Map *of Land and Water Conservation Fund and Recreational Trails Program funded projects.
- Multi-Use Rail Trails - use our Search Feature
- Parks, Public Lands & Historic Sites maps and brochures:
- Your Maine Lands map and brochure (PDF 3MB) featuring Maine's Public Reserved Lands.
- Outdoors in Maine (PDF 3MB) brochure features Maine's Parks, Public Lands and Historic Sites.
- Use our Park Search Feature to select location
- Also check the Maine Trail Finder link at each Park and Public Lands homepage.
- Snowmobile Trails
* To view our Google Earth Maps you will need to install the free Google Earth on your computer.
Publications and Reports
- Forest Legacy Program - Documents
- Management Plans - this webpage includes in development, recently adopted, and completed plans.
- State Comprehensive Outdoor Recreation Plan (SCORP)