- No person shall tie up or leave any boat in the area around any launching ramps, floats or docks, except when loading or unloading cargo and/or passengers, or where otherwise allowed by posted official notice.
- Camping or other overnight stays at the launching facility are not allowed.
- Wheeled vehicles, including trailers, shall be parked only in designated places.
- Fires are not permitted except in fireplaces provided by the Division of Parks and Public Lands.
- The use of alcoholic beverages or controlled substances is prohibited. Disorderly conduct, including, but not limited to, indecent acts, intoxication or coarse language is prohibited.
- Removing, injuring or damaging any parts of the facility including plants, land, structures, or natural conditions at the launching facility is prohibited.
- Discharging wastes of any kind, including but not limited to soaps, detergents, and refuse is prohibited. Washing vehicles, boats and laundry is prohibited.
- Storage of boats, trailers, vehicles, equipment, ice shacks, and other property at the launching facility is prohibited.
- Swimming from docks, floats, boat launching ramps and areas posted "no swimming" is prohibited.
- Other uses of the launching facility and parking areas, including, but not limited to, commercial use, non-boating related use, and fishing tournament use of the facilities, are allowed only by special activity permit from the Division Director.
- The use of boat launching facilities and parking areas between sunset and sunrise for purposes other than fishing or the launching and retrieving of boats is prohibited.
- Pet owners must clean up any fecal deposits left by their pets.
- Posting advertisements or other notices not approved by the Division is prohibited.
Authority: 12 M.R.S.A., Section 1803, 04-059 CMR Chapter 4, Sec. 2.
Penalty: 12 MRSA Section 1806, makes the violation of any of the above rules a Civil penalty.