School IPM Regulations
All public and private schools serving any grades K-12 are required to use IPM.
- IPM Compliance Checklist [PDF or Word]
- Chapter 27—Standards for Pesticide Application and Public Notification in Schools [Word]
Effective September 1, 2013, changes to Chapter 27 include the following:
- All K-12 schools must keep a 'Pest Management Activity Log'
- All schools must annually notify the Board of Pesticides Control of the name and contact information of IPM Coordinator using MEDMS or by e-mail by September 1.
- Mandatory Training for IPM Coordinators:
- IPM notice must be published in the school's policy manual or handbook. Customizable template [Word]