School IPM—Training and Events
- On this page: Mandatory Training for IPM Coordinators | Presentations | How-To Videos | Webinar Archive
Need solutions to your pest problems? View one of the webinars or videos or plan to attend one of the workshops listed below to find out how to use IPM in your schools to protect students, staff, and school properties from pest damage, reduce pesticide risk, and comply with state regulations.
Can’t make it to one of these workshops, or is nothing listed below? We make house calls too! Contact Kathy Murray at email@example.com or 287-7616 to schedule a free workshop at your school district.
IPM Coordinators are required to complete the following:
- Initial Training Module [PDF or PowerPoint Show] within one month of appointment
- Comprehensive Training—attend one workshop within 12 months of appointment
|None currently scheduled. Check back|
- One hour of continuing education per year—not yet available-check back!
- FOR REFERENCE ONLY (these do not substitute for participation in comprehensive training workshop) Presentations for the Comprehensive Training Program
- Ants, Mice, Bed Bugs and Other Critters: Solutions to Common and Challenging Pests [PDF or PPT]
- Got Pests? Maintenance Solutions to Pest Problems [PDF or PPT]
- One-Minute Training Videos: The School IPM Minute
- 28-Minute Video: How to Conduct IPM in Schools (University of Nebraska)
- University of California:
This webinar is for anyone interested in learning more about reducing asthma triggers.
(Original date February 21,2013)
| Bed Bugs Go to School
(Original date January 30, 2013)
Check out the Question and Answer document to read experts' responses to questions asked during the webinar
(Original date November 28, 2012)
(Original date November 2012—May 2013)