Monitoring and Assessment of Coastal (Marine) Waters
- Angela Brewer (207) 592-2352
- Standards and classification for estuarine and marine waters: 38 MRSA 465-B (off-site).
- More information about classifications.
- Environmental and Geographic Analysis Database (EGAD)
- Datamaps and downloads
- See the 305b report, which summarizes water quality data every two years.
- See the Toxics Page for data for coastal (marine) waters is contained in annual reports from the Surface Water Ambient Toxics Monitoring Program (SWAT), as well as "A Decade of Toxic Monitoring Along Maine's Coast".
- See also the Beaches Page.
- USEPA National Coastal Condition Reports
- USEPA Water Quality Criteria for Nitrogen and Phosphorus Pollution
- EMAP - National Coastal Assessment