Children's Behavioral Health
- Contracted Provider Critical Incident Reporting Form (Word* | also in PDF*) - The reporting, evaluation, and analysis of critical incidents is a DHHS quality improvement activity as required by statute (Title 34B MRSA Section 1207). For More Information Contact: Nadine Martin Phone: 624-7944
- OCFS Organizational Chart
- Forms - Referral forms and instructions
- Individual Planning Funds - To provide financial assistance to support treatment goals in the child’s support plan.
- Other Qualified Mental Health Professional Requirements (OQMHP) - As of March 1, 2012, the Center for Learning (Muskie) no longer processes OQMHP-C PNMI certificate requests. For questions, please contact Brandi Harding at the Department Health & Human Services, Office of Children's Behavioral Health (CBH) at 624-7960 about this certification.
- How to Become a Contracted Provider
- Language Access Requirements - Information on Language Access Requirements for providers of services for DHHS