DEPT. OF MARINE RESOURCES
- About DMR
- Aquarium, Library, Lighthouse, Education
- Commercial Fisheries
- Councils, Meetings, etc.
- Health & Safety: Is it Safe to Eat/Swim/Fish?
- Laws and Regulations
- Marine Patrol
- Municipal Shellfish
- Recreational Fishing
- Research and Surveys
- Species Info (lobsters, clams, whales, etc.)
- Weather, Tides, Sunrise, Environmental Data
- Wetlands, Permit Review
Maine Marine Patrol
News from the Marine Patrol
Jay Carroll Takes Helm as Lieutenant of Marine Patrol in Eastern Maine - Jay Carroll, an eighteen-year veteran of the Maine Marine Patrol has recently been promoted to Lieutenant of Marine Patrol’s Division II, which stretches from the St. George River in Thomaston to the Canadian border. Read more here
- Maine Marine Patrol Promotes Matt Talbot and Tom Hale to Sergeant - The Maine Marine Patrol has recently announced the promotion of Matthew Talbot,
a 12-year veteran of the bureau, and Tom Hale, a 16-year veteran, each to the
rank of Sergeant. Read more here
- New Marine Patrol Officer James Mayotte to Serve in Casco Bay - James Mayotte of Boothbay Harbor was sworn in as the newest member of the Maine Marine Patrol after a December 20 graduation ceremony at the Maine Criminal Justice Academy. Read more here
- Marlowe Sonksen Promoted to Lieutenant of Maine Marine Patrol - Marlowe Sonksen, a 28-year veteran of the Maine Marine Patrol has been promoted to the newly created position of the Lieutenant in charge of special services. Read more here
- Rene Cloutier Promoted to Lieutenant of Maine Marine Patrol - Rene Cloutier, a 20-year veteran of the Maine Bureau of Marine Patrol, has been promoted to Lieutenant of Division I, which includes the Maine coast from Kittery to the St. George River. Read more here.
Marine Patrol Vessel and Plane