DEPT. OF MARINE RESOURCES
- About DMR
- Aquarium, Library, Lighthouse, Education
- Commercial Fisheries
- Councils, Meetings, etc.
- Health & Safety: Is it Safe to Eat/Swim/Fish?
- Laws and Regulations
- Marine Patrol
- Municipal Shellfish
- Recreational Fishing
- Research and Surveys
- Species Info (lobsters, clams, whales, etc.)
- Weather, Tides, Sunrise, Environmental Data
- Wetlands, Permit Review
Maine Sea Urchin Zone Council
- Next SUZC meeting will be held May 16, 2013 at 4:30 PM in Bangor at the Maine DOT Conference Building located at 219 Logan Road - draft agenda, PDF file, 1 page
- There will be a Research Subcommittee meeting at 3 pm, same date and place
- If you would like to be added to an email list to receive notices of upcoming meetings, please contact Trisha Cheney De Graaf.
- Meeting dates and agendas are tentative and you should call Trisha Cheney De Graaf before attending any meeting or for agenda information. All meetings are open to the public.