DEPT. OF MARINE RESOURCES
- About DMR
- Aquarium, Library, Lighthouse, Education
- Commercial Fisheries
- Councils, Meetings, etc.
- Health & Safety: Is it Safe to Eat/Swim/Fish?
- Laws and Regulations
- Marine Patrol
- Municipal Shellfish
- Recreational Fishing
- Research and Surveys
- Species Info (lobsters, clams, whales, etc.)
- Weather, Tides, Sunrise, Environmental Data
- Wetlands, Permit Review
Maine Sea Urchin Zone Council
- There will be a research subcommittee meeting Thursday, April 24, 2014 at 1 pm in the Large Conference Room of the DMR Lab, located at 194 McKown Point Road, Boothbay Harbor. Directions
- The next full SUZC meeting
is scheduled for June 5, 2014 at 5 pm at the Bangor DOT building at 219 Hogan Road. It will be preceded by a research subcommittee meeting at 3:30 pm.
- If you would like to be added to an email list to receive notices of upcoming meetings, please contact Trisha Cheney De Graaf.
- Meeting dates and agendas are tentative and you should call Trisha Cheney De Graaf before attending any meeting or for agenda information. All meetings are open to the public.