DEPT. OF MARINE RESOURCES
- About DMR
- Aquarium, Library, Lighthouse, Education
- Commercial Fisheries
- Councils, Meetings, etc.
- Health & Safety: Is it Safe to Eat/Swim/Fish?
- Laws and Regulations
- Marine Patrol
- Municipal Shellfish
- Recreational Fishing
- Research and Surveys
- Species Info (lobsters, clams, whales, etc.)
- Weather, Tides, Sunrise, Environmental Data
- Wetlands, Permit Review
Maine Sea Urchin Zone Council
- The next SUZC meeting
is tentatively scheduled for Thursday, December 13, 2013 in Hallowell, at 4pm. The meeting is open to the public.
- If you would like to be added to an email list to receive notices of upcoming meetings, please contact Trisha Cheney De Graaf.
- Meeting dates and agendas are tentative and you should call Trisha Cheney De Graaf before attending any meeting or for agenda information. All meetings are open to the public.