Statutes & Forms
- Chapter 13 Credentials. Qualifying Examinations for Teachers, Educational Specialists and Administrators.
- Chapter 115 Credentials. Certification, Authorization and Approval of Education Personnel.
- Chapter 119. Adjudicatory Proceedings on Certification Issues.
- Teacher Induction. Purposes, standards and procedures for Professional Learning Community Support Systems, which assist educators in movement to new tiers of certification and management of the credential renewal processes.
- Title 20-A, Chapter 501. Certification and Registration of Teachers.
- Title 20-A, Chapter 502. Certification of Educational Personnel.
- Title 20-A, Section 6103. Criminal History Record Information Conviction Data.
- Affidavit of Employment (RTF, 4KB). Affidavits allow eligible teachers to be issued a one-year certificate. Affidavits come from your local Superintendent's Office.
- Fast-Track Recommendation Form (RTF, 3KB). Recommend a candidate for a five-year professional certificate.
- Verification of ParaPro Score (RTF, 2KB). After you have received a score on the ParaPro Test, please complete this form and submit it to your district's NCLBA contact person. For local use only. (Form EF-C-308P)
- Establish "Highly Qualified" Teacher Status. Complete the Highly Qualified Teacher Data Survey. For local use only.