- Audit - Department of Education Links, Federal Links, and Frequently Asked Questions relating to Federal and State Audit Requirements; Procuring an Auditor and the RFP Process; Records Management; and School Construction Audits.
- Chapter 10: Rules for Disposition of Local Goverment Records - See page 49 Disposition Schedule L : Schools. It refers to the proper disposition schedule for all school records.
- Professional Staff - Administrator and Teacher Certification, MEDMS, Maine Education Staff Booklet, Special Education Staff & Student Data and Public Professional Staff Average Salaries.
- Reporting Forms - various reporting forms that are required from the local school systems.
- School Finance - School Budget Information, Essential Programs & Services (EPS) Funding, Debt Service, Per Pupil Cost, State Valuation, tuition rates, the Accounting Handbook and Model Chart of Accounts, subsidy information for property tax bill, school district organization and cost sharing, and subsidy allocation data.
- School Food Service Reimbursement System
- Special Education Data
- Student Data - Student Enrollment & Demographics, MEDMS, Maine Educational Assessment