Skip Maine state header navigation

Agencies | Online Services | Help

Skip First Level Navigation | Skip All Navigation

Child Nutrition Information

Child Nutrition > Resources > FAQ's


Areas of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Local Foods for Local Schools

How do I change my password

How do I get information or mailing labels for Food service directors, managers and staff for Maine Schools?

What are the position descriptions for MEDMS?

Where and how do it get a DUNS number? or PDF




How do I change my password for the reimbursement system



  1. SFSR web page
  2. File Forms
  3. Enter ID and password
  4. Select the system School Food Service - Reimbursement
  5. Select “change password”
  6. Enter present “old” password
  7. Enter new password in both boxes
  8. Click “Submit”


Password is changed



Questions contact         Nanci 624-6877 or
                                    Walter 624-6875
                                    Web page


Labels and other information from MEDMS

Go to MEDMS public portal by clicking on the link to the left

select "School Staff Address Labels"

click on "GO"

You can make your search as specific as you wish. Leave everything "ALL ______" for statewide information.

the 6th section down is "Position Title"

there are several possibilities for Food Service;

Director /Supervisor of Food service

Food Service Assistant

Food Service Specialist

Food Service Manager I

Food Service Manager II

Then follow the directions on the screen.