Swan Island, at the head of Merrymeeting Bay, welcomes hikers, campers, birders and explorers to its shores for an unforgettable Maine experience.
Swan Island Information
For Swan Island reservations please call (207) 287-5252
Swan Island Events
- July 12, 2014 : Wind Over Wings on Swan Island, Richmond
- July 19, 2014 : Living History Reenactment
- July 26, 2014 : Swan Island takes part in Richmond Days Celebration.
- July 31, 2014 : Landscaping for Wildlife
- August 9, 2014 : Nature Walk on Swan Island, Richmond
- 2014 Swan Island Events (PDF)
- View our Swan Island Gallery
- Rules & Frequently Asked Questions
- Camping on Swan Island
- Field Trips
- Self Access Season Pass (PDF) - You will need the free Adobe Reader to view this document.
Friends of Swan Island
The Friends of Swan Island have reorganized and are currently active! If you would like to be a part of new programs and projects on Swan Island, please contact them for more information at:
Friends of Swan Island (FOSI)
PO Box 246
Richmond, ME 04357
Maine Dept. of Inland Fisheries and Wildlife
284 State Street
Augusta, ME 04333
For more information contact Swan Island at (207) 547-5322.