Home → For Employers
Maine's Job Bank
List your job opportunities at no charge and get matched with job seekers in your area.
Help Recruiting and Hiring Veterans
Maine Veterans' Representatives can help you recruit Veterans for job openings on your team.
Report New Hires
Online tool to help employers report information on newly-hired or rehired employees within seven days of the date of hire.
The Maine Department of Labor Program and Service Guide highlights workforce services offered to Maine employers.
Federal Bonding Program
Obtain Fidelity Bonds to guarantee honesty for "at-risk," hard-to-place job seekers.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC)
Get a federal tax credit when you hire workers from targeted groups that have consistently faced significant barriers to employment.
Other Recruitment Tools
- List of other online job search engines
- Use of CareerCenter equipment and meeting space
Interview space, conference rooms, video conferencing equipment and computers are available to employers recruiting workers at the CareerCenter
- Job Fairs
Meet with hundreds of prospective employees at one of the CareerCenters many job fairs throughout the state.
- Labor Market Information
Get data on wages, jobs in demand, employment and industry trends and much more.
CareerCenter staff can refer you to appropriate training and help you make a plan to meet your workforce needs.
- Maine Apprenticeship Program: connects job seekers looking to learn new skills with employers looking for qualified workers, resulting in a workforce with industry-driven training and employers with a competitive edge.
- Lifelong Learning Account (LiLA): helps employees and employers work together to finance skill development and lifelong learning.
- SafetyWorks!: an outreach program of the Maine Department of Labor designed to reduce job-related injuries, illnesses and deaths.
- Work Experience Field Training for ASPIRE Participants
- Labor Laws
- Free Labor Posters
- Substance Abuse Testing Policies
- Certified Payroll for Employers Required to Pay Prevailing Wage