Home → For Workers
- Maine Employee Rights Guide
- Frequently asked questions about Maine Employment Laws
- Summary of Maine Labor Laws
- Guide to Maine Laws Governing Employment of Minors
- Labor Posters
Find a Job
- Search for jobs on Maine's Job Bank
- CareerCenter job seeker resources
- Find job workshops at a CareerCenter near you
Making Ends Meet
Guide to Training Options for Adult Workers:
Includes planning tips, training programs and financial aid information.
Competitive Skills Scholarship:
Provides workers with a grant to help them earn a degree or certificate in certain education or training programs.
Lifelong Learning Accounts:
Helps workers and employers work together to finance skill development and lifelong learning.
Prior Learning Assessment:
Allows students to obtain college credit for training and skills obtained outside the classroom.
Allows workers to learn new skills through on-the-job training and related classroom instruction.
- File for unemployment benefits
- Benefits Rights Booklet - What Every Worker Should Know About Unemployment Insurance