Homeland Security in Maine
Homeland Security in Maine is a multi-disciplinary, multi-agency, state-federal partnership.
Maine's activities to promote Homeland Security are built on existing capabilities and relationships, enhanced to ensure that the special circumstances inherent in Homeland Security issues are taken into account.
The State of Maine cannot assist with passport, immigration or other international travel issues. Please visit one of the agencies listed below for assistance. Please contact us with any other concerns or questions about Homeland Security in Maine.
The State of Maine cannot assist with passport, immigration or other international travel issues. Please visit one of these agencies for assistance. Click the Plus sign (+) for more detail about what is available at each link.
The document has moved here.
Apache Server at www.state.me.us Port 80
- Coming Up in the EMA Community ...
- 6/21/2018: ICS/EOC Interface Course (G191)
- 6/21/2018: Sebec Lake Mass Casualty Tabletop Exercise
- 6/27/2018: Brookfeld Grand Falls Dam Tabletop Exercise
- 6/28/2018: Hurricane Recovery Tabletop Exercise Series-Economic Recovery
- 6/5/2018: TRAINING ANNOUNCEMENT: Emergency Exercise Design (G139)
- 5/16/2018: TRAINING ANNOUNCEMENT: Recovery from Disaster: The Local Role (G0205)
- 5/9/2018: TRAINING ANNOUNCEMENT: ICS/EOC Interface Course (G191)
- 5/7/2018: TRAINING ANNOUNCEMENT: AWR-232 Mass Fatalities Planning and Response for Rural Communities - Machias
- 5/7/2018: TRAINING ANNOUNCEMENT: AWR-232 Mass Fatalities Planning and Response for Rural Communities - Lewiston
- 4/11/2018: State Emergency Response Commission Meeting Minutes April 2018