> Tips > The Ninth Day of Christmas: First Aid and CPR Training
The Ninth Day of Christmas: First Aid and CPR Training
December 20, 2013
On the Ninth Day of Christmas, sign up your love and yourself for FIRST AID AND CPR TRAINING. For more than a century the American Red Cross has been saving lives with Health and Safety Services education programs. Other groups may also offer this training in your area. How about a Gift Certificate for a First Aid and CPR Training course tucked into a Christmas stocking? Special thanks to the American Red Cross for these 12 Days of Christmas.
Sign up to receive our Daily Safety and Preparedness Tips
- September 29, 2014: Flood insurance might be your best investment
- September 28, 2014: What's invisible, odorless and can kill you?
- September 27, 2014: Listen to your kids when it comes to safety
- September 26, 2014: Hands off! To avoid colds or flu
- September 25, 2014: Be prepared for automobile emergencies
- September 24, 2014: Keep a copy of your personal address/phone book
- September 23, 2014: Keep a list of medications for everyone in your family
- September 22, 2014: A bracelet can mean much more than jewelry
- September 21, 2014: Some things can never be replaced
- September 20, 2014: A picture is worth a thousand words
- September 19, 2014: Get the facts about the flu
- September 18, 2014: A communications compass helps families who are spread out over the map
- September 17, 2014: Would a major disaster affect your business?
- September 16, 2014: It's barely fall, but winter is around the corner
- September 15, 2014: Stop at the cash machine on your way home tonight
- September 14, 2014: Remember why we're preparing for emergencies
- September 13, 2014: There's a nip in the air. Check your wood stove for safety
- September 12, 2014: Stop, look and listen
- September 11, 2014: On this day of remembrance, remember also yourself and your family
- September 10, 2014: Make sure your generator is properly installed
- September 9, 2014: Plan now for an investment in safety
- September 8, 2014: Find out about your workplace emergency plan
- September 7, 2014: Where are those important papers, anyway?
- September 6, 2014: You don't need to give the shirt off your back
- September 5, 2014: Does a tropical depression mean being sad in Bermuda?
- September 4, 2014: It may be football season, but it's hurricane season too!
- September 3, 2014: When your community needs help, that help could be you
- September 2, 2014: If you want to volunteer, get ready now
- September 1, 2014: What does National Preparedness Month mean to you?
- August 31, 2014: Think about how you can help those who've been through disaster