Information Resources for Responders
Maine's first responders are the backbone of our State's ability to deal with any emergency. Therefore, planning, training and exercise for all hazards, hazardous materials and homeland security are closely coordinated.
- Training Opportunities (MEMA Training Calendar)
- Exercise Schedule (MEMA Exercise Calendar)
- Hazardous Materials Meetings and Information (SERC Calendar)
- Responder Knowledge Base (from DHS FEMA, Department of Homeland Security Federal Emergency Management Agency))
Emergency Response Guidebook and More ...
- Emergency Response Guidebook (ERG)
- ERG App for iPhone/iPad and Android
- US DOT Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA): Library
Responder Reference Documents
- ICS-201 SAMPLE for Transportation Incidents: Sample ICS-201 Incident Briefing Form showing important information for Hazmat Transportation Incidents