The Public Advocate shall prepare and submit an annual report of activities of the Public Advocate to the Governor and to the joint standing committee of the Legislature having jurisdiction over public utilities by August 1st of each year, with copies available to all legislators on request.
The Annual Reports are available in PDF and Microsoft Word format. The files below are posted in Adobe Acrobat Reader and Microsoft Word. Adobe Reader files require the free Adobe Reader software. The Word require either Microsoft Word or the Word Viewer.
- 2012 Annual Report (PDF, 1.3mb)
- 2011 Annual Report (PDF, 1.1mb)
- 2010 Annual Report (PDF, 528kb)
- 2009 Annual Report (PDF, 2.9mb)
- 2007 Annual Report (PDF, 2mb)
- 2006 Annual Report (Word, 11.6 mb)
- 2005 Annual Report (PDF, 1.4 mb)
- 2005 Program Evaluation Report for the Office of the Public Advocate - October 31, 2005 (PDF) includes attachments
- 2005 Program Evaluation Report for the Office of the Public Advocate - October 31, 2005 (Word) w/o attachments