#51 State House Station Augusta, ME 04333 | Phone: 207.624.6290 | Fax: 207.624.8729 | Maine Relay 711 | Visitor Information
- 09/23/18: September 24, 2018 Commission Meeting IS CANCELED. We just now learned that we will not have a quorum of commissioners for this meeting. We will be hearing all cases that were scheduled for this hearing at our next meeting on October 22. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience due to this cancellation. The October 22, 2018 Hearing Agenda will be revised to include September Cases. -Amy Sneirson, Executive Director.
- 09/19/18: October 22, 2018 Commission Meeting Agenda
- 08/27/18: Human Rights Investigator Vacancy applications accepted until September 14, 2018
- 08/27/18: August 27, 2018 Commission Meeting Minutes
- 08/24/18: Maine Human Rights Commission is proposing amendments to its Procedural Rule (94-348 C.M.R., Chapter 2).
- 08/22/18: August 27, 2018 Commission Meeting Agenda & Consent Agenda
- 09/28/16: The September 27, 2016 Report of the Governor's Panel to Review and Make Recommendations for Improvement of the Maine Human Rights Commission and its Operations here