Skip Maine state header navigation

Agencies | Online Services | Help

Skip First Level Navigation | Skip All Navigation

Home >Annual Financial Reports Templates

All Utilities

Instructions for Filing in Case Management System

Gas Utilities

Water Utilities



Transmission and Distribution Utilities


Investor Owned Utilities

Consumer Owned Utilities

Small Consumer Owned (Monhegan, Matinicus and Isle Au Haut)



* NOTE: Because of changes in Maine law enacted in An Act to Reform Telecommunications Regulation, only ILECs (as Providers of POLR service) and Qualified Telecommunications Providers are required to file an Annual Report for 2013 with the Commission.

A Qualified Telecommunications Provider is defined as a provider of interconnected voice over Internet protocol service that paid any assessment under subsection 35-A M.R.S.A. §116 (1), whether voluntarily, by agreement with the Commission, or otherwise, prior to March 1, 2012.

CLECs and IXCs must file electronically the PUC Contact Information Form, and they must continue to report their intrastate retail revenue each quarter to the Commission’s Joint Fund Administrator, RLSA, of Harrisburg, PA.

Qualified Telecommunications Providers