- Lawyers in Libraries Project
- Maine.Gov - Laws & Legal Resources
- HelpMELaw to find people to help with a specific legal problem and information related to laws that may affect you.
- Search: To find help on a specific legal topic, try using the search tool.
- Legal Library: Legal topics to help you resolve some of your own legal problems. Find legal education and self-help materials here. Organized by topic:
- Employment (Unemployment Insurance, Rights of Workers, Job Discrimination, If You Lose Your Job, Job Training, Finding a Job, Pensions
- Housing (Rights of Tenants, Homeowner Rights, House Foreclosure, Property Taxes, Safe Housing )
- Family Law (Divorce, Parental Rights, Paternity, Child Support, Guardianship, Protection from Abuse)
- Public Benefits (Social Security, Food Stamps, Energy Assistance)
- And much more
- Legal Help Organizations, providing free or low-cost legal services in Maine.
- Maine Courts: Learn about the Maine courts and the free legal information they provide. Links to the most helpful pages.