Request the Technology Petting Zoo
Maine libraries may request the use the Maine State Technology Petting Zoo, with its e-readers and tablets, to train their staff and patrons in understanding how to use different devices or in deciding which one(s) to purchase.
- Please read the technology petting zoo use policy.
- Please check the schedule to see if your request date(s) is booked. Devices reserved by another library are listed by an abbreviation and a number under the column for each device. You may reserve any devices not booked by another library. Remember there are 5 of each device available for borrowing and a display set with one of each type of device and locks.
- Complete the form below to reserve the technology petting zoo.
- If you would like to have a MSL staff member run an informational session for staff, please be sure your check "Trainer Requested".
- Use "Additional Information" field for questions/comments related to your reservation, to describe the training you would like to receive when you request a trainer, or if pick-up and return of the petting zoo will be by different methods.
- The default loan period is one week. Please consult with MSL staff if more time is needed.
- Maine State Library will contact libraries regarding the status of their request as soon as dates and times are confirmed.