Council & Boards & Annual Reports
Council meetings are held twice annually in the Spring and Fall. All library staff, trustees, and Friends are welcome to attend. Members of other districts are also invited to attend each other's meetings. For council meeting dates, consult the Calendar of Events
Member libraries appoint representatives to a District Council which meets semi-annually. Public, special and academic libraries, as well as school systems, are each entitled to one representative. From the Council, a nine member Executive Board is elected. Council members help to coordinate purchasing cooperatives, public relations activities, and local networking opportunities. Refer to the Council Bylaws under each district for further information.
CMLD Annual Reports
The files below require the free Adobe Reader.
- Executive Board Meeting Minutes, Mar. 21, 2013, [Word,37kb]
- Executive Board Meeting Minutes, Jan. 17, 2013, [Word,38kb]
- Executive Board Meeting Minutes Jan. 11, 2013, [Word, 21kb]
- Executive Board Retreat Meeting Minutes June 7, 2013, [Word, 17.1 kb]
- Annual Report 12-13.pdf, 173 kb
- Annual Report 11-12.pdf, 353 kb
- Annual Report 10-11.pdf, 1.27 mb
- Annual Report 09-10.pdf, 820 kb
- Annual Board Meeting, June 21, 2013, [Word, 26kb]
- Board Minutes, Mar. 2013, [pdf,56kb]
- Board Minutes, Jan. 2013, [Word, 38kb]