NMLD Board Member Job Description
- Attend quarterly and annual Board Meetings, and semi-annual Council Meetings.
- Assist at District Council meetings (e.g., registration, facilitating small group sessions).
- Serve on NMLD committees as requested (e.g., nominating, public relations).
- Bring concerns of your constituency (school libraries, public libraries, special libraries, academic libraries, library trustees) to the attention of the Board.
- Share Board information with your constituency.
- Assist in planning workshops and meetings for your constituency.
- Attend workshops and meetings for your constituency.