Educational Video Library
Educational Videos - alphabetical list
A list of all educational videos in the collection in alphabetical order by title.
The following MPBN programs are available.
- Home: The Story of Maine
- Made in Maine
- Maine Experience
- Quest: Investigating Our World
- True North
- Easing The Burden: Parkinson's Disease
- Caring for the Caregiver: Dementia & Alzheimer's Disease
- Broken Trust: Elder Abuse in Maine
- Sixteenth Maine At Gettysburg
To order videos from Media Services, please print out this form. We are currently unable to process payments online, therefore, requests must still be submitted by mail to: Educational Video Services, Maine State Library, 64 State House Station, Augusta, ME 04333-0064. Please note: checks are made payable to: Treasurer, State of Maine. Order Form for Educational Videos (pdf) (This file requires the free Adobe Reader.)