Who's Eligible to Request Program Duplication
All Maine schools K-12 (public & private) may request duplication of the programs listed in this catalog at no charge.
Approved Maine home schools are treated the same as schools.
Maine colleges, universities, public libraries, museums and other educational agencies may be served under the following conditions:
- that the programs are used in a classroom setting with a teacher.
- that the programs are used in a public library by a librarian working with children for reading/enrichment programs or in a museum setting for educational purposes such as introducing children to exhibits.
- that these programs are not loaned out to anyone.
- that the programs are not used as part of a film/video program for the general public.
- that no admission/registration fee is charged.