5 for 5 - Book Review Program
The Central Maine Library District offers member libraries an opportunity to acquire publishers' review copies of new children's and young adult books for one dollar and a brief written review for each title. The one dollar per book defrays shipping and copying expenses associated with the program.
- Books may be requested in multiples of five, up to twenty at one time, depending on supply
- Request form:
- For questions, Contact Cheryl Ramsay at the CMLD office: 1-800-322-8899 or 1-207-287-5620, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Written reviews are to be submitted to the CMLD office within one month of receiving the books.
- Review form:
- Fillable PDF Review Form: Complete online then print and mail in. Use the address on the form, attention CMLD Book Review, [, 197 KB]
- Writing reviews for fiction, nonfiction and picture books
- Recommending for purchase or not