Talking Book Four - Track Cassette Player
Plays Four Sides Per Cassette
This machine has a rechargeable battery. When it begins to slow down or lose volume, plug it in for 8 to 12 hours to recharge it. The machine should only be plugged in to recharge it. The battery can be harmed from overcharging if left plugged in for more than 12 hours at a time.
- Electric cord is stored in the back of cassette
From top to bottom of cassette the controls are:
- Top control is the variable speed control: moving control to left is normal speed and right is the faster speed.
- Control below is the talking speed switch:left is 15/16 talking book speed and the right is 1 and 7/8 commercial tape speed.
- Next the Slide Selector Switch: left side is 1 and 2; right side is 3 and 4
- Below the Slide Selector Switch is the tone: left is low with the right being high
- Volume on the bottom: left is soft and right is loud.
An eject button is to the left of the speed control.Tto the left of the eject is the Stop, Rewind, Play, and Fast Forward.