Skip Maine state header navigation
General publications in Northeastern Prehistory
- 1995 Bourque, B. J. "Prehistoric Indians of Maine." In R. W. Judd, E. A. Churchill, and J. W. Eastman, eds., Maine: the Pine tree State from Prehistory to the Present, pp. 12-30. Orono, University of Maine Press.
- 1994 Bourque, B. J. "Evidence for Prehistoric Exchange on the Maritime Peninsula." In, J.E. Ericson and T.G. Baugh, eds., Prehistoric Exchange Systems in North America, pp. 23-46. New York, Plenum Press.
- 1983 Spiess, A.E., B.J. Bourque and R.M. Gramly. "Early and Middle Archaic Site Distribution in Western Maine." North American Archaeologist, vol. 4, no. 3:225-244.
- 1979 Bourque, Bruce J., Chief compiler, Summary and Analysis of Cultural Resources Information on the Continental Shelf from the Bay of Fundy to Cape Hatteras, Final Report, Vol. III, Historic Shipping. Prepared for the Bureau of Land Management, Contract #AA 551-CT8-18. Institute for Conservation Archaeology, Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Papers in Northeastern prehistory
- 1993 Bourque, B.J. "The Place of the Moorehead Phase in Northeastern Prehistory." Invited paper read at the Elders Conference on the History of Archaeology in the Eastern Arctic, 29 April-1 May, 1993.
Return to the Archaeology Page
Return to the Museum Home Page