Skip Maine state header navigation
A Publication Featuring The Information Services
Technology of Maine State Government
New Webmaster Resource Center
Carrie Gott, InforME General Manager
If you are interested in learning more about the Web policies, tools,
resources and training available to state agencies free of charge to assist in creating
and publishing web pages for Maine state government, the new and improved Webmaster
Resource Center is for you: http://www.maine.gov/webmasters/index.html.
The Webmaster Resource Center provides agencies with information,
training, software, and communication venues to enable efficient, high quality and
consistent website development. Here are highlights of what youll discover:
- Webmaster Group meeting agendas, presentations, trainings, and listserv
- Maine state website policies and standards
- Website Consistent Template Kit and tutorials
- More than 12 on-line request forms for such services as FTP accounts, listservs,
bulletin boards, technical support, hosting and more
- Tutorials and Resources
- InforME software tools available to agencies at no cost, including AutoForms,
Whats New, LiveHelp, Google Search appliance, and more.
- On-line discussion forums for Webmasters and IT management
- And so much more.
Please visit the Webmaster Resource Center to see if there isnt
something there useful to you.
[ Up ] [ ACES - Still Young, but Impacting 270,000 Lives a Month ] [ Challenge for January/February 2005 ] [ CIO Update ] [ Efficiency Maine and GIS ] [ FGDC Cooperative Agreement Program ] [ State Web Site Wins Top Award ] [ New Webmaster Resource Center ] [ Three New On-line Services ] [ Found on the Web ] [ GIS Maps Broadband Deployment ] [ Replace Passwords with Biometrics ] [ Transitions ] [ Using Technology to Improve Customer Service and Save Money ]