Skip Maine state header navigation
A Publication Featuring The Information
Services Technology of Maine State Government
|Volume VI, Issue
Outlook Tips and Tricks!
Ever get a message that your mailbox has exceeded the maximum size
allocated for it? When it's time to clean up your mailbox, you might want to look for the
messages with attachments as well as the largest files and delete them first. A fast way
to find and delete the messages that take up the most space is to do the following:
- On the Tools menu, click Advanced Find
- In the Look for box, choose Messages
- Click the More Choices tab
- Click on "Only items with:" and also choose "one or more
- Click Find Now button.
- Save important items to your hard drive and delete them from your Outlook mailbox.
- Another separate search (after unclicking "Only items with:") can be done in
the Size section
- Click greater than, and then type a number such as 800 (for files that are 800k or
- Click Find Now.
[ Up ] [ An Internet Firewall Update ] [ Are the Jetsons Here? ] [ Challenge for March ] [ Customer Service Center (CSC) Testing Emergency Services Plans ] [ DHCP / DNS Update ] [ Did You Know??? ] [ Itís a Digital World ] [ Maine State Retirement System (MSRS) Implements New Technologies for Members ] [ Outlook Tips and Tricks ] [ Safeguarding Information ] [ SANS/FBI Top 20 List ] [ Transitions for March ] [ Voice Response System ĎSuper Sizedí ] [ Where Does Your Old Computer Go? ] [ XEROX DP180 Print System ]