FILLING DOC SEASONAL VACANCIES
The State of Maine now requires that all new hires must have a background check done with certain protocols being followed. Click this link to see the memo. See below for procedure.
The files below require either Microsoft Word or the Word Viewer.
Procedure to Fill DOC Seasonal Vacancies
Please follow these guidelines when filling seasonal parks positions.
- Part A - Application Review and Pre-Hiring (Word)
- Part B - After Interviewing Candidates/Selecting Final Candidate (Word)
Park Managers will need these forms for the reference check and the Offer Letter with Social Security Form:
- Reference check sample form (Word)
- Complete job offer letter (Word) and mail with the social security form:
- Southern Region Offer Letter (Word)
Letters to respond to applicants
If you have any questions please contact Marie Miner 287-4929