Agriculture & Industry
- Licensing and Regulations
- Animal Health & Industry Natural and Rural Resources Laws
- Soil and Water Conservation Districts
- Agricultural Business Development
- So You Want to Farm in Maine?
A fact sheet to help you determine whether farming is right for you.
- Foreign Labor
- Migrant and Seasonal Farmworkers
Timber, Forest, & Paper Industry
Marine Fishing & Commerce
- Commercial Vehicle Freight Transportation
Almost 90 percent of Maine’s freight tonnage is carried by commercial vehicles.
- Renew Commercial Trailer Registration Online
Commercial trailer registration renewals can now be made online.
- Motor Carrier Services of Maine BMV
Responsible for the International Registration Plan, fuel tax licensing and reporting, Operating Authority, and the issuance of overlimit permits including multistate overlimit permits for the Northeast Consortium.
- Freight Railroads
The State of Maine is served by six private railroads operating over 1,100 miles of trackage traversing most metropolitan and many rural areas of the State.
- Air Freight
Air freight in Maine moves primarily through the Portland International Jetport and the Bangor International Airport.
Tourism & Film Industry
Maine Marine Licensing Online Renewal Service
Top Online Services
- Corporations Search
- UCC Filing
- Corporate Annual Reports Filing
- Tax Filing & Payment Services
- Business Answers