- Adoptive and Foster Family Training
- Children Waiting for Adoption in Maine
- Adoption Interest Form
- Maine Adoption Placement Service
- Choosing Quality Child Care in Maine
Federal government resources about child care.
- Child Care Aware
Information about choosing child care, evaluating a provider, and licensing.
- Child Welfare - Office of Child and Family Services
- Child Abuse Action Network
- Child Welfare Training Institute
- Maine Children's Home
- Maine Project Against Bullying
- Maine Children's Trust
Non-profit state organization to prevent child abuse and neglect through grants to community-based programs.
Children's Behavioral Health
- Childhood Immunization Schedule
- Eligibility for WIC Benefits
Your family may be eligible to receive free nutritional services.
- Find the WIC Clinic Nearest You
- Maine Families Home Visiting
- Low-cost Health Insurance for Children (MaineCare)
Maine State Library
Top Online Services
- Archives Records Search
- Unclaimed Property Search & Claims
- Birth, Marriage, & Death Record Searches
- Assisted Living Facilities Search
- Burning Permits