Maine FastFile (1040 I-File)
GET YOUR REFUND FAST!
Maine's FastFile methods are the quickest and most accurate way of filing your income tax return. FastFile saves taxpayers money because FastFile returns are less expensive to process than paper returns.
I-File your 2012 Maine individual income tax return.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: This application requires Internet Explorer 5.5 or better or Netscape 5.0 or better, with 128 bit encryption. You also must have Java Script enabled. Use of pop-up blocker software may cause unexpected results in this application.
The advantages are numerous:
- I-File is free for Maine taxpayers.
- It's simple, convenient and fast.
- You enter key Federal and State information; we perform the calculations.
- Submitted information is automatically saved for future referencing.
- Processing of your return is faster and more accurate than paper filing.
- If you are due a refund, you can Direct Deposit to your checking, savings or NextGen account.
- If you have a balance due, you can electronically pay and opt to delay your payment.
Certain restrictions apply. See the directions page of the I-File application for more information.
Join over 400,000 Maine taxpayers who are using Maine FastFile.