Concrete Batch Plants
Concrete Batch Plants are regulated under Chapter 164 of the Department's Regulations.
Materials may be in Microsoft Word or PDF format. If you have any problems viewing files, please contact us.
Chapter 164 (Concrete Batch Plants) Application Materials
- General Permit Application (fill in word format)
- Application instructions (word format)
- Notice of Intent to Comply Form (fill in word format)
- Notice of intent to Comply instructions (word format)
- Chapter 164 (Secretary of State, word format)
- Public Notice of Intent to File (fill in word format)
Complete air emission license applications should be mailed to:
DEPARTMENT OF ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION
17 State House Station
Augusta, Maine 04333-0017
If you have any questions regarding the application or information, please contact air emission licensing staff at the above address or telephone (207) 287-2437. The Bureau of Air Quality's fax number is (207) 287-7641.