The State of Maine Department of Education School Library/Technology Integration Coordinator provides professional services to ensure Maine students are digital citizens with the access and skills necessary to be information literate in a technological environment.
- oversees all aspects related to school library programs, school librarians and other school library staff in Maine schools.
- is a member of the Learning through Technology Team and reports to the Learning Technology Policy Director in the Maine Department of Education.
- serves as liaison to Maine State Library Director of Library Development, works in cooperation with the Maine State Library (MSL) staff and takes a leadership role in the development of school library programs.
- Coordinator: Sherry Wyman
- Location: Department of Education, Augusta
- Address: 23 State House Station, Augusta, ME 04333-0023
- Telephone: (207) 624-6897
Advocacy- tools to help you make the case for your school library
Continuing Education - find out about upcoming meetings, workshops and webinars
Teaching Resources - links to help you tie your library program to learning objectives
Technology - help for automation, ereaders
Standards- state and national standards and laws related to school libraries
- AASL Crisit Toolkit
- Copyright Genie - Is it covered by copyright?
- Subscribe to DOE Commissioner Updates! (official correspondence, reporting requirements, news and other)