Division of Corporations, UCC & Commissions
NOTICE: In observance of President's Day, the Division of Corporations, UCC & Commissions will be closed on Monday, February 16, 2015.
Business Entities, Nonprofit Corporations and Marks
The purpose of the Division of Corporations, UCC and Commissions is to:
- serve as a repository for all records relating to the following business and nonprofit entities:
Limited Liability Companies
Limited Liability Partnerships
- serve as a repository for all liens filed on personal property under the Uniform Commercial Code
- administer the appointment, renewal and continuing education of Notaries Public
- administer the application process for nominees for the office of Dedimus Justice
- record and maintain appointments and information for boards and commissions listed in Title 5, chapter 379
- process requests for authentications, Apostilles and other certifications on the acts of public officials.
Send an e-mail
Directions and Map