MCC Alumni in woods after work project
My AmeriCorps Login
Access your account to:
- Defer student loan payments
- Utilize your education award
- And many other actions.
How to use your AmeriCorps Education Award for:
- Paying off student loans
- Transferring the award
- Purchasing a laptop for school
- And more
Get Brochures, Stickers & Recruitment Posters for your:
- School or workplace
- For a presentation about your time with the MCC.
Please contact Brenda Webber or call (207) 624-6085 for more information.
- Update your contact information with the MCC Have you moved? Not getting the MCC newsletter in your inbox anymore? Take a minute to update your contact info with us.
- Join AmeriCorps Alums! If you're staying in Maine (or have moved back!) you can indicate Maine as your primary chapter. To find out about Maine AmeriCorps Alums events, visit www.americorpsalumsme.org. If you have any questions, you can also contact the Maine Chapter Leader, Kate McCarty at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Don't forget to like the MCC on Facebook!
State of Maine Opportunities - From this link view all State of Maine jobs, including openings within the Department of Agriculture, Conservation and Forestry, posted at the Bureau of Human Resources website.
- Maine Association of Non-Profits Job Board
- Maine Land Trust Network Job Board
- Trail Builder/Educator - PDF- until filled
- Jumpstart Program Manager (Boston) - MS Word Doc (22KB)
- Operation ABLE Community Training Associate - Engaging Veterans with Disabilities in National Service - MS Word Doc (21 KB)