Maine Snowmobile Trail Notices & News
Attention Trail Riders:
- When crossing railroad tracks be careful not to spin snow onto the tracks. Over time this snow builds up creating a ramping effect that has caused train derailment. These rail lines are privately owned and can be closed, which would fracture the trail system.
- Stop at all railroad crossings.
- Ride right.
MSA Trail Condition Reports, posted during the grooming season, are provided by MSA family or business members, groomer operators, trailmasters and project directors. Reports are not a guarantee of current conditions.
CMP Maine Power Reliability Project Hotline
- Go to CMP corridor trail closures
Meetings Established for Grant Administration and Education Outreach:
- 09/30/14 - Town of Norway, Town Office, 6:30 p.m.
- 10/07/14 - Town of Houlton, Town Office, 6:30 p.m.
- 10/18/14 - Augusta Civic Center, Snowmobile Show, TBA
- 10/23/14 - Town of Skowhegan, Recreation Center, 6:30 p.m.
- Snowmobile Registration & Laws
- Snowmobile Education Cources
- Trail Condition Reports - Maine Snowmobile Association
- CMP Corridor Trail Closures
Bureau of Parks and Lands
22 State House Station
Augusta, Maine 04333-0022
Within Maine Only: 1-800-462-1019
Fax: (207) 287-8111
TTY: Maine Relay 711